Table of Contents
Best Electric Bikes for Every Kind of Ride
Manual bikes have long been considered burdensome—bulky, high-maintenance, costly devices with little utility. However, the bike industry has revolutionized rapidly in the past few years.
Electric bikes are the newest, sturdiest thing in the market right now. They are lighter, more beautiful, and more powerful than regular bikes. Also, electric bikes positively impact the environment as they save fossil fuels and reduce congestion.
Read on to find the top 3 Electric Bikes Sydney has got in store for you.
The SmartMotion Pacer offers a lot of value and performance for a low price, and the best part of this e-bike is the number of innovative new features including LED strips.
The integrated LED lights are on the downtube and rear struts. That activates when you lift the right brake lever (which has a built-in motor inhibitor), increasing ride safety.
The SmartMotion Pacer is a Class 3 speed pedelec with a high speed of 28 mph. You receive a fast performance 48 volt 14.5-amp hour battery as standard, and the option to upgrade to a 17.5-amp hour battery!
- Available in two color schemes (orange and white)
- Available in two sizes (16” and 18”)
- Integrated LED lights that help in visibility at night
- Adjustable length kickstand
- Thin chain-guard that doesn’t bend or rattle
- All-Aluminum frame is light and jarring at high speeds
- Doesn’t come with a suspension fork
- The geared design has a loud, whirring noise
The NCM Moscow Electric mountain bike is a high-quality, but affordable e-bike. Attached with six power levels of pedal assist, you can tune the power output to however you wish.
The Electric bikes has a top speed of 20mph and a high battery capacity of 48v 16ah. The battery is integrated into the downtube of the bike, which keeps the weight low and centralized.
NCM Moscow is a Electric bikes with a rugged build, great on gravelly tracks and bumpy roads. The build quality is consistent and functional as the brake levers have motor cut-off switches to ensure a safe ride. Get ready for the perfect ‘off-road’ recreational feel if you invest in the NCM Moscow.
- Multi-function LCD display
- Driving range between 30-50 miles
- Tektro mechanical disk brakes for exact braking
- Schwalbe Smart Sam tires to ensure sure-footed grip on unsafe tracks
- Most affordable as mountain e-bikes go
- Not a high-end mountain bike
- Not built for extreme hill riding
- Suspension forks cannot sustain extra harsh surfaces
Bolzzen Condor Pro
It might be the priciest out of all three mentioned but the money is definitely worth it as the Bolzzen Condor Pro is one of the best mountain e-bikes available.
It offers a powerful electric ride as the 250W motor makes it one of a kind. The highest speed is at 25 km/s and is maintained on any terrain. Especially in mountainous regions, this bike is the perfect fit.
The riding range is a full 100km as the 48V 14Ah battery reaches that distance on a single charge.
- Can withstand very bumpy rides
- Heavy tires for rocky terrains
- Suntour XCM lockout front fork
- ’27.5 inches’ and ’29 inch’ tires choices
- Promax handlebar
- Maintenance required
- Average LED display