Enjoy our beauty advisor article on how to remove dark circles under your eyes.
Yes, we all want to “remove dark circles,” they make us appear tired, and we look older and unwell.
So what can you do to get rid of these dark circles and visibly rejuvenate your appearance?
Why does someone have dark circles, and what can cause dark circles?
- Lack of sleep and fatigue.
- Excessive sun exposure.
- Heredity factors.
- Healthy beauty tips to avoid dark circles and popular home remedies.
- Use a good concealer, not too pale as it will highlight the circles more; try to use a pink toned concealer. Use a light-colored eyeliner, and it will make your eyes appear bigger and brighter.
- Reduce stress and combat fatigue – get your beauty sleep at least 7 hours a night.
- Apply protective mineral makeup foundation and protect your eyes from the sun by wearing a good pair of sunglasses.
- Stay hydrated and drink plenty of clean filtered water.
- Avoid smoking and drinking.
- Use thinly cut slices of cucumber or chamomile tea bags (soaked in water) and place on your eyes for 20 minutes and then wash your face with cold water.
If you are looking for the best under eye cream for anti-aging or a way to reduce the appearance of the bags or dark circles, choose creams or gels that contain Vitamin C and E.
At Trend Health, we love the La Mav anti-dark-circle and ultra-firm eye gel. It is a lightweight, cooling, velvety eye gel and you can visibly see the difference after you have used this, your eyes look revived, and the delicate skin around your eyes looks more firm and smoother. This product is certified organic and is Aussie made, a little goes a long way, and it is perfect for the delicate eye area as it does not contain any nasty chemical ingredients.
It is formulated with Hyaluronic acid, Vitamin C, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, and Rumex. These ingredients are known to reduce the appearance of puffiness and dark circles. Aloe Vera and Rosa Damascena instantly revitalize tired eyes, delivering refreshed appearance and Polyphenols from seaweed extract and natural Hyaluronic acid smooth and firm the eye contour.