What is Kidney failure?
Your kidneys are responsible for the functioning of several crucial functions. Filtering out toxins from your blood is one of the main functions of your kidneys that purify your blood. If your kidneys are not able to execute any task, then you may face many health-related Kidney Failure complications like swelling or severe edema.
Kidney failure is the condition of your kidneys when they lose all their ability to perform the functions fluently. You may need dialysis or kidney transplant surgery to keep your kidneys working. Ayurvedic treatment for Kidney Failure can help you in recovering all the functions of your kidneys. Ayurvedic treatment is also known for giving long-lasting relief from the respective disorder.
What are the causes of the failure of your kidneys?
Several causes of kidney failure are as follows:
• Heart attack or cardiovascular disorders can cause kidney failure or vice versa
• Consumption of drugs and alcohol in excess amount
• Urinary tract Infections
• Certain medicines like ibuprofen or any pain killer.
• Autoimmune diseases
• Polycystic kidney disease, a genetic disorder
• Nephrotic syndrome
Kidney failure is not a permanent health condition as it can be cured easily with the help of Ayurvedic treatment for Kidney Failure. From this treatment, you are going to get lasting relief with the help of the goodness of nature.
What are the symptoms of kidney failure?
Some non-specified symptoms of kidney failure are as follows:
- Reduction in the frequency of urine
- Swelling in some organs of your body, especially in your legs, ankles, and feet due to the fluid accumulation in your body
- Breathing problem
- Feeling lethargic most of the time
- Thinking problem
- The feeling of pressure on your chest
- Coma and seizers in the rarest cases
You have to reach to the specialized doctor when you notice more than two symptoms in your body. Ayurveda is the best way to tackle this health situation.
Many experts suggest Ayurveda as the mother of all healing because this is the only treatment that can eliminate the root cause of the disorder that too, without any side-effect. This treatment also maintains an accurate balance between mind, body, and soul.
Ayurvedic treatment for Kidney Failure involves the use of natural herbs, home remedies, and some dietary changes. With the help of these tips, millions of kidney patients are living a disease-free life.
Ayurveda treatment for Kidney Failure
In allopathy, no treatment can give you permanent relief from this disorder. Dialysis and kidney transplants are the last options available for the treatment of this health condition. Both of these treatment procedures can help for a temporary period, but that is not sufficient to treat this health condition.
Allopathic treatment is risky that also possesses a lot of side-effects along with low success rates. You may opt for the Ayurvedic treatment as it involves some dietary modifications and the use of natural herbs. Some of the nutritional and routine changes are mentioned below:
- Reduce the consumption of sodium, protein, phosphorus, and potassium. Try to use the alternative of this seasoning.
- Quit smoking and avoid the consumption of alcohol.
- Consult your doctor about how much fluid you should consume in a day. They also advise you to hydrate yourself but don’t over hydrate yourself.
- Light exercise is beneficial in this health condition.
If you want a permanent and the most reliable way to treat this health condition, then you have to choose the health care institute wisely. You can consult from the best Ayurvedic Nephrologist that can give you proper advice.
Karma Ayurveda is an Ayurvedic kidney health care center in Delhi. Here, Dr. Puneet Dhawan and his team are putting their best foot forward to treat kidney patients without using any modern remedial techniques.
They have a vast cured patient history that has taken treatment from them. You will be going to get the better Ayurvedic treatment for Kidney Failure with the help of herbal medicines.
“if you want a magical diet plan written in the ancient texts of the to ayurveda you can read the magical diet plan recommended by ayurveda”