Breastfeeding is not only good for your child’s health, it is also Benefits of Breastfeeding for Mom.
Breastfeeding is the best parent-child activity
- Breastfeeding your baby allows your child to feel the warmth of maternal love, which is conducive to emotional stability and psychological growth, and can also increase the affection of mother and child.
- Eating breast milk can satisfy the baby’s instinct to suck and make the psychological development sound and balanced.
- Eating breast milk can satisfy the baby’s psychological security, and promote the baby to easily adapt to society.
Benefits of Breastfeeding for Mom
- Infant eating breast milk can help the mother’s uterus contraction, and promote the recovery of the mother’s body after delivery.
- Infants who eat breast milk can normalize milk secretion, which can reduce the chance of breast cancer.
- Eating breast milk avoids the trouble of disinfecting baby bottles, saving time and convenience.
- Eating breast milk can prolong the period after menstruation, and can also achieve the effect of natural contraception.
- Breastfeeding babies can provide great satisfaction and happiness to mothers.
Fed breast milk for attention
when the mother breast-feeding mood to take it easy, you should choose a quiet, comfortable place. During this period, mothers should not be partial. They should choose foods with high nutrition and water content, such as milk, eggs, fish, meat, beans, vegetables and fruits. Mothers should not take medicines or irritating substances at will. Expectant mothers should plan whether to breastfeed their infants at the end of pregnancy. If in doubt, seek medical advice immediately. If you have short or sunken nipples during pregnancy, you can use “Nipple Corrector” to correct it.
Breast milk-the best food for babies
Breast milk is the most ideal and natural baby food. The nutrition contained in it is more suitable for infants than cow milk in terms of quality. Let’s take a look at the benefits of breast milk.
Completely meets the needs of Babies
- Lactose and fatty acids contained in breast milk are the basic components of infant brain development.
- Mothers with good nutrition can provide more iron and vitamins to their babies .
- Breast milk contains an appropriate amount of phosphorus, which can promote the absorption of calcium and help the baby grow.
Safe, hygienic and economical
- Breast milk is the safest and healthiest to avoid the trouble of brewing and sterilization. It is easy for infants to digest and absorb, and to avoid gastrointestinal discomfort.
- As long as the mother is healthy and has enough sleep, pay attention to the balanced nutrition of the three meals, there will be enough milk for the children to eat.
- Eating the most economical and natural foods for breast milk can not only keep your baby full, but also avoid the discomfort of mothers suffering from breast milk.
Increase baby’s resistance to disease
- The earliest milk produced by the mother after birth is less yellowish, called colostrum, which is rich in nutrients and antibodies, which can enhance the baby’s resistance to disease and help expel feces.
- Colostrum contains antibodies that inhibit the invasion of bacteria or viruses into the intestinal mucosa. The immune substances contained in breast milk can be maintained until 4 to 6 months after delivery, and can help babies fight diseases. Babies who eat breast milk are less likely to contract respiratory and digestive diseases.