Note that daily care plays a positive role in improving hair loss. The following are some points to pay attention to in life.
- If the scalp is washed daily with shampoo and hot water, it will damage the fat protective film on the outer skin of the head and make the hair fall more easily. However, if you do not wash your hair frequently, the scalp and dirt will be too much, blocking the pores, so it is best to wash it every other day.
- Insufficient sleep will increase the amount of scalp oil secretion and increase the chance of hair. It may also affect normal metabolism and blood circulation, hinder the absorption of nutrients by hair follicles, and increase the chance of hair loss. So try to get enough rest.
- In the sun, the collagen protein under the scalp will break, and the strong sunlight will make the skin fragile and affect the hair root support; in addition, the rain water and the pollutants in the air are mixed and acidic. If it is not cleaned immediately, it will easily damage the skin of the head, so both situations are avoided.
- Avoid using hair products such as hair lotion, etc., because these products may contain alcohol that damages the scalp, and the chemicals in them may hinder the pores of the hair and cause the hair to fall off.
- During exercise, the body’s blood circulation increases, which has a positive effect on preventing hair loss. In addition, massage your scalp with your fingertips for about ten minutes during shampooing to increase blood circulation to the head.
- Balanced nutrition is very important for the health of hair. Milk and kelp can help hair growth. Irritating foods such as coffee, chocolate, mango, etc. should be eaten as little as possible, because these foods will increase scalp fat and speed up the hair fall.
Hair loss crisis
All along, middle-aged men are most troubled by hair loss. But the United States published a survey at the end of 1999, but it sounded the alarm for young men. The report shows that male hair loss has become more common than ever. How much hair loss is a crisis?
80 hair loss every day belongs to normal
hair loss because of poor blood circulation in the subcutaneous layer of the head, the hair bulb fails to transport oxygen and nutrients, so that the hair does not get enough nutrition and dry and fall off. In general, the average person loses about 50 to 80 hairs per day, and for a total of about 120,000 hairs on the entire head, it is not too much. However, if more than 80 drops per day is abnormal. Especially if you notice an increase in dandruff, itchy head and frequent hair loss, you should pay more attention to it.
Baldness Belongs to a Family of Genetic
baldness because male hormone concentration is too high, which shortens the growth period of hair follicles and even shrinks hair follicles. This situation is mainly due to family genetic influence. If any parent has baldness, the chance of baldness is relatively high. In addition, external pulling, taking drugs, endocrine disorders, disease infections, malnutrition, scalp skin lesions, etc. can cause a lot of hair loss.
Four Common Hair Loss Treatments
The most important thing for treating hair loss is to find out the causes of hair loss. Starting with daily care and lifestyle habits, and with the aid of drugs, it is expected to restore hair to life.
- Health hair medicine
approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved tonic Minoxidil, which was originally a drug used to treat high blood pressure , they found that the drug helps stimulate the scalp pores effect.
- Experiments have confirmed that if the bald person is applied twice a day, 65% of people stop it and grow new hair after three months, and the side effects are less. However, it takes three to twelve months to know whether this medicine is effective, and the large range of baldness or long hair loss (more than five years) will affect the hair growth effect.
- The main function of the hair growth pills
is to reduce the amount of DHT in the human body (DHT is a substance in the genetic factors that causes male hair loss and baldness). Experimental results show that after taking the raw hair pill for two years, the patient has about 70% to 80% chance to cure the baldness in the second half of the top of the head. However, it takes six months to half a year to realize the therapeutic effect of this medicine, and it takes life-long use.
weaving is to weave a braid through the remaining hair near the ears of the bald, and then put on a hair net to braid the scalp. But this operation is not suitable for people who are completely bald or have sensitive skin.
- Hair transplant
The method is to transplant hair follicles near the back of the head, while the transplanted hair follicles absence of any hormonal influence, not reproduce it crisis, never worry about. However, people with severe baldness or young people will need to undergo a transplant operation every six months, and the results will be achieved three to four times.
It should be noted that the doctor should be consulted before taking such drugs.
Hair loss problem young
Young people also face the problem
of hair loss. Do n’t think that it is just a problem for older people. Research shows that hair loss and baldness tend to be younger.
At the fifty-sixth annual meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology in Florida, a study surveyed 266 white men and found that 42% of men aged 18 to 49 years faced it. Since the same age group last year, this time the results have increased by 33%.
The content of the interview was investigated, including the quality of life and the degree of self-awareness of hair loss, and experts evaluated the degree of hair loss of the respondents. From the reported results, it can be inferred that the number of men suffering from hair loss is increasing in the age group of 18 to 49 years.
The researchers further analyzed the above results and found that the rate of young men aged 18 to 29 suffering from it was 16%. The age group of 30 to 39 and 40 to 49 years old jumped to 50%. The study also found that men suffering from hair loss often feel that the hairline is constantly receding, which psychologically constitutes pressure and affects personal judgment of self.
Therefore, some men who believe that they have moderate or severe it, no matter how old they are, will be more concerned about the degree of their aging, and at the same time be alert to whether others pay attention to their hair loss, or after comparing themselves with others, they are more concerned about the current situation dissatisfied.
When facing the problem of it, in addition to paying attention to the degree of it, you must also pay attention to your psychological state. In fact, how much hair has little to do with the health of the body, the most important thing is to live a normal life and maintain a cheerful mood.
There is a reason for thinning hair
Beauty is a woman’s nature, and if she appears to be uncovered, it will undoubtedly be a heavy blow to them. Women’s hair loss due to physiological factors is not as large as men’s, but without care, they will be threatened by hair loss.
Causes of Female Hair Loss Alopecia is
a symptom unique to middle-aged men, but in recent years, men or women of the 20th generation have troubles with thin hair due to the influence of dietary habits and life stress.
- Excessive dieting degree of
excessive dieting or partial eclipse will bring bad effects to the hair, to promote hair cell manufacturing division, it is necessary to have a lot of energy, insufficient nutrition, can not produce healthy hair. In order to maintain healthy hair, balanced nutrition must be maintained.
Continued pressure can make blood vessels tight and cause nutrition to not spread to the roots. In addition, smoking habits can also worsen blood circulation. Proper massage helps the blood of the scalp to run.
Early detection of hair loss signals
Hair is alive. It is a normal physiological phenomenon to lose 50-100 hairs a day, but excessive or abnormal hair loss, resulting in thinning hair or even baldness, is “hair loss”. The key to preventing it is to detect early danger signs of hair loss.
- Check for shed hair.
Collect the shed hair for comparison. If you find that it is particularly short, you must pay attention to it.
- How to check the receding
hairline Start with the last wrinkle on the forehead and test with one index finger. If the index finger cannot reach the hairline, pay attention.
Hair loss is not a “patent” for men
The prevalence of female hair loss far exceeds your imagination. In a woman’s life, two-thirds of people will face some degree of hair loss. For many people, it is permanent and incurable, but some of the women’s cases are treatable, and they start to understand this annoying problem from the structure of the hair.
It is also divided between men and women.
Most people will have some hair loss as they age. But age changes hormones and some people lose more than others. The result is partial or total baldness. This is called alopecia. Men seem to lose hair more easily than women with age. “Male baldness” refers to hairline receding and top hair loss. It is a typical hereditary baldness.
There are also “female baldness”, the replacement hair becomes thinner and shorter at the beginning, and may become almost transparent. The condition of hair loss is not as obvious as that of men. Most of them begin to have hair thinning and falling off at the top of the head, but the hairline does not recede. About 50% of women will become permanently bald because of “female baldness”.
Protect fragile hair
If you are concerned about hair loss, you may wish to reduce the use of dyed or bleached hair chemicals, they will damage the hair shaft, making the hair brittle and easy to break. In addition, when the hair is wet, it is more fragile and easy to break, and vigorously combing the hair will damage the hair follicle. Keep your hair away from direct sunlight, try wearing a hat or headscarf, or try to stay in a dark place and keep your hair healthy.
Causes of female hair loss
Most it is hereditary, but there are other factors that cause or induce it. The only thing is that for many people, it is permanent and incurable.
Female hair loss is mainly affected by genetic factors. With age, it will cause moderate to significant that on women’s heads. The obvious hair loss in women starts from 25 to 30 years old. In addition to genetics, there are other factors, including:
- Drugs : Some drugs for cancer can cause hair loss, but other prescription drugs such as blood thinners, antidepressants and high blood pressure drugs can also cause it. Birth control pills and high doses of vitamin A are also causes.
- Diet: If There is too little protein oridonin the daily diet, it will cause the hair on the top of the head to become thin.
- Stress or disease: In a stressful environment, such as major surgery, you may start hair loss after 1 to 3 months. High fever, severe infections or chronic diseases can also cause it.
- Childbirth: Some women lose a lot of hair within 2 to 3 months after childbirth.
- Alopecia: Alopecia is a condition in which hair falls off at a certain area, causing no hair in areas that are the size of a coin or larger.
- Ringworm : If the fungus infects the scalp, it will cause small spots on the skin and some it.
There are many causes of hair loss, and most of them are temporary. It can be improved through drugs or lifestyle changes.