9 common symptoms of Low Testosterone in Men are definitely what you should want to know more about, if you have found out that your sex drive is low. One of the biggest reasons why you could be having a low sex drive, is due to the fact that the level of the hormone testosterone, is low in you. Are you aware that testosterone is very vital for you to have a good sex drive?
Reason For Low Testosterone In Men
One of the primary Low Testosterone Causes in men, is because they tend to lead an unhealthy lifestyle. If you wish to get a solution to this issue, be sure to read this article and find out what could be the problem with you, due to which you have a low level of testosterone and what you can do to fix this issue.
It is very important for you to understand that you check this problem at an early stage and get it sorted out, instead of waiting for things to get worse. Here are some of the most common symptoms, which could reveal to you, why you are facing the problem of…
Low Testosterone In Men
- Small Testicles: If your level of testosterone is low, it could affect the size of your testicles. Your testicles could appear to be smaller than they normally are. Sure, there are a number of other reasons why your testicles could be smaller than they usually are, but having a low level of testosterone is one of them.
- Low Libido: Sex drive is what is known as libido. If you have a low testosterone level, you would be less interested in having sex. Studies have shown that men who have low levels of testosterone, have a drastic decrease in their drive for sex. And the worst part is, as a result of having a decrease in the drive for sex, you tend to have lesser and lesser sex with your partner. More bad news is that as a result of this, you start to get fewer erections.
- Body Fat Increase: Due to Low Testosterone in Men, you could find that you are getting body fat, especially on your chest. As such, you may find that your breasts are getting bigger, which is actually a condition which is known as gynecologist or man boobs. Such a condition could result in an imbalance being created in you, between estrogen and testosterone. Man boobs is a condition that could cause you a lot of embarrassment, as it could make your upper body look like that of a woman.
- Hard To Get A Hardon: Testosterone is secreted by the testicles and it helps in the development of nitric oxide and also in vitalizing the tissues of the penis. When a man has a low level of testosterone, he could have a hard time getting an erection. Of course, when a man is asleep, the likelihood of his getting a spontaneous erection, is possible. Erectile Dysfunction could also be brought about by a number of other reasons such as consuming too much alcohol, stress, high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol and smoking.
- Tired Feeling: If Testosterone Levels in Men are low, they could feel very tired and depleted of all energy. In such a situation, men tend to feel very lazy and they also want to sleep a lot. If you suffer from low testosterone in men, you start to suffer from lack of motivation and you also find it very hard to keep fit. You will also be shocked to find that you lack the strength to do many things that you would normally do.
- Mood Swings: If your testicles secrete testosterone in lesser amounts, it could start to affect your mind. You could start to suffer from mood swings, just like the kind women have, when they have their periods. As such, as a result of low testosterone in men, you would start to feel demotivated, irritated and perhaps even depressed. You would also find it hard to cheer up and mostly, you would lack energy and feel dull.
- Loss Of Hair: Testosterone is very important for the growth of hair in men, which includes growth of hair on the head, on the face and on various other parts of the body. As a result of Low Testosterone in Men, chances are high of loss of hair on the head, face and body.
- Loss In Body Mass And Muscle Mass: So as to enable your body to function properly and also to be able to build the right amount of body mass and muscle mass, testosterone plays a very important role. But because of Low Testosterone in Men, your body will not function properly and you will also feel weak. Another bad thing here is that, your bone volume could also decrease and because of this, you would be more likely to suffer from fractures. Testosterone is very vital as it helps to strengthen the bones and the muscles.
- Blood Levels Are Lower: If you have a low testosterone level, you are at a bigger risk of suffering from anemia or loss of blood. In this situation, you could suffer from all kinds of issues like feeling dizzy, leg cramps, sleep disorders, high heart rate, problems with focusing and many other medical problems.
What’s The Bottom Line?
Low Testosterone in Men, is not something that should be neglected or treated lightly. This is because in such a case your health could be very badly hit. Also, if you suffer from very low testosterone, you could find yourself going through many emotional and physical problems.
And that is why, if you have found out that you are suffering from low testosterone, it is crucial that you get Low Testosterone Treatment, before it is too late. Thus, if you see any of the signs that have been discussed above, you must not neglect them. A low level of testosterone can be solved by applying the Fildena 100, Cenforce 100 or using testosterone gel.
So, if you see in yourself some of the common symptoms like mood swings, muscle loss, hair loss or various other health issues, you need to see a doctor at once, as could be suffering from Low Testosterone in Men.