High blood pressure (or hypertension) affects one in every four American adults. To your surprise, it’s also strongly associated with erectile dysfunction. So, bringing back your blood pressure level to a healthy range isn’t just appropriate for your overall health but also can reduce your risk of experiencing erectile dysfunction and improve your s*xual pleasure. Consult your healthcare provider to ascertain if you can take Kamagra oral jelly for your erectile dysfunction.
Adequate blood flow and hypertension play a crucial role in helping you get and maintain an erection. Read the complete article to learn more about how blood pressure affects erectile dysfunction and the best ways you can consider to reduce your blood pressure to the normal range. If you have high BP and have recently been diagnosed with erectile dysfunction, buy Kamagra oral jelly from Cheap Medicine Shop, but only if your doctor recommends it for you.
How Blood Flow Affects Your Erections?
For most men, an erection occurs naturally on adequate s*xual stimulation and arousal. But the process of attaining and maintaining erections is way more complex than you might imagine. It requires the involvement of various systems in the body, and when anything goes out of order, the result is erectile dysfunction.
When you’re s*xually aroused, your brain sends signals to the tissue in the p*nis. The corpora cavernosa, two cylindrical regions of tissue that run along from the base of your p*nis to the tip, start to dilate, allowing increased blood to flow into your p*nis and expanding the tissue.
You can think of the process similar to water filling up a balloon. As increased blood flows in, the pressure level rises, and the p*nis gets firmer. Your body also sends signals to the tissue around your p*nis to keep blood from departing the tissue, resulting in a lasting erection.
Once the stimulation declines after s*x, the pressure in the veins surrounding the veins also decreases. As a result, blood flows out, leaving the p*nis flaccid again.
blood pressure increases the complexity of every aspect of the erection as the arteries supplying blood to the p*nis couldn’t dilate properly and allow for consistent blood flow.
What Are The Best Ways To Lower Blood Pressure?
If you have erectile dysfunction, the best thing you can do is to consult your doctor and ask about how you can reduce it safely and sustainably. Your healthcare provider might recommend certain lifestyle changes or prescribe you medication to regulate your hypertension.
Here are some of the amazing tips you can consider to lower your blood pressure effectively and minimize your odds of developing blood pressure-induced erectile dysfunction.
- Try losing some weight: If you have gained excess weight, try losing some weight by changing your diet and lifestyle. Bodyweight and fat around the waistline are closely associated with higher than normal blood pressure levels.
- Exercise regularly: Engaging in exercise, specifically cardiovascular exercise such as jogging or cycling, can help lower your blood pressure naturally. In most cases, steady exercise for 30 minutes a day is sufficient to significantly reduce your hypertension.
- Avoid smoking and excessive alcoholism: Cigarettes can elevate your blood pressure by considerable amounts. Drinking excessive alcohol can also elevate your hypertension level and potentially decrease the effects of blood pressure medications.
- Switch to a healthy diet: Diet is also closely associated with blood pressure. By increasing the intake of fresh fruits, vegetables, and other low-fat foods and decreasing the intake of saturated fats and trans fats, you might be able to experience a slight reduction in your blood pressure level.
- Limit your sodium intake: A diet high in sodium can increase your hypertension by as much as 8mmHg. Reducing the intake of salt and sodium-heavy foods can help regulate your blood pressure level.
How To Cure Erectile Dysfunction When You Have High Blood Pressure?
High blood pressure impacts blood flow to the p*nis and causes erectile dysfunction. Unfortunately, many ED treatments are considered inappropriate when you have hypertension. So before getting started with any treatment, it’s important to first consult your doctor and your complete medical history.
Kamagra oral jelly is an effective ED medication that works exceptionally well in most cases. Talk to your doctor and determine whether you should take this medication to cure impotence.
What Is Kamagra Oral Jelly?
Kamagra oral jelly is an effective generic medication that contains sildenafil citrate as a main active ingredient. The FDA has approved this drug to be used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction several years back. It is as safe and effective as its branded counterpart. The greatest advantage of using generic sildenafil is its cost-effectiveness. Check Cheap Medicine Shop to buy Kamagra discreetly and at moderate prices.
How To Take Kamagra Oral Jelly?
Empty the contents of one Kamagra oral jelly sachet and consume it 15 minutes prior to engaging in s*xual intercourse. The gel form of Kamagra oral jelly allows people to swallow it easily without water. It is available in lots of fruit flavors which you may take one per day and get rid of your erection problem quickly.
Does Kamagra Oral Jelly Cause Any Side Effects?
Kamagra oral jelly causes certain side effects rarely. These side effects are mild and recover within a few hours. Take the medication exactly as per the instructions of your doctor and reduce your risk of developing any side effects.